Academic scholarship testing occurs in late February each year for entry into Year 7, Year 9 and Year 11 in the following year.
Applications are only available online from early September the year prior to the exam.
- Online Registrations close midnight AEST Monday 4 February 2019
- The application fee is $115
- Details regarding the examination will be emailed to all candidates prior to the Exam
- Examination Date: Saturday 23 February 2019
Scholarships may be offered at the discretion of the Principal and Board of Directors to outstanding students at any time.
Annually scholarship applications open late March and close late May. Applications and scholarship conditions will be made available on our website late March.
Scholarships for places in our Secondary School are available for:
- Performing Arts (Music and Drama)
- Visual Arts
For further information regarding enrolments and scholarships please contact Mrs Amy McRae on (02) 9725 7566 or firstname.lastname@example.org