Thank you for taking the time to visit our website. It will give you a small glimpse of who we are and what we do at this School which we affectionately call GRG.
GRG has grown from humble beginnings over 30 years ago. Our comparative youth as a school has many benefits, which our Parents and Students enjoy. We are an ideally sized school. Small enough for every child to be known personally and valued. Large enough to be a well-resourced school that allows us to offer varied opportunities to our students through modern facilities. We provide individualised programs to cater for our multi-cultural and academically diverse students.
We continually strive to:
- develop critical and creative thinkers
- challenge students to develop their sense of inquiry and skills in problem solving
- develop Positive Education as the basis of our Pastoral Care and Student Wellbeing programs
- develop state of the art facilities including a multi-purpose auditorium in 2017
- consolidate the use of Technology in the classroom through iPads and BYOD technology
- be an employer of choice where highly trained and experienced staff are continually professionally developed
- expand open and honest communication between the School and the home
- strengthen the student’s understanding of Servant Leadership through current and new Social Justice initiatives in partnership with World Vision Australia and with local Indigenous communities
In reality, any website can only be a summary of all the wonderful and inspiring teaching and learning opportunities a School like ours can offer.
We would be delighted to invite you and your child to visit our school to discuss how we can best provide suitable learning opportunities for them at GRG.
GRG is a caring learning community where the values of community, service, sacrifice and compassion take pride of place.