GRG are very proud of their student graduates. Believing that the heart of education is education of the heart, Georges River Grammar aims to help all students grow into the people they are meant to be before God and each other.
The School offers an education that prepares young people for a balanced life.
GRG strives to ensure our graduates become responsible global citizens by:
- providing opportunities to develop an understanding of the strong links between learning, well-being and resilience
- believing that all students can succeed in their learning
- monitoring student connectedness to the learning environment
- stimulating student engagement with learning
- providing learning experiences that are relevant to their lives
- fostering high expectations in all learners
- engaging staff and students in dialogue about understanding learning
- enhancing positive psycho-social and developmental outcomes through protective factors
- utilising a range of support networks and resources and implementing structures and programs in response to diverse student needs
- strengthen the student’s understanding of servant leadership through social justice initiatives
Our graduates strive to be compassionate, faith-filled people of God, selfless in their promotion of the gifts and talents of others whilst at the same time recognising and using their own gifts.
GRG Staff promote Student Wellbeing by:
- modelling respect and fairness
- using pedagogies that strengthen the links between learning, well-being and resilience
- supporting individual needs and learning styles
- offering authentic, purposeful learning experiences
- encouraging opportunities for reflection in learning
- embedding assessment for learning within classroom practices
- developing quality learning environments where students enjoy learning, are motivated,
- empowering students to be self-directed learners, able to take risks with their learning
- demonstrating clear and consistent behaviour and learning expectations developing relationships that allow all students to feel valued, safe and supported
Can you imagine your son or daughter as a Georges River Grammar Graduate?