Georges River Grammar is a caring learning environment that actively strives to provide opportunities for every child to achieve their potential as well as experience success and enjoyment in their spiritual, academic, social and physical endeavours.
The School’s mission is an expression of its Christian ethos and its relationship with students, staff, parents and the wider community governed by the values of community, sacrifice, service and compassion.
The aims and objectives of Georges River Grammar School is to:
- develop a caring, compassionate and understanding Christian community of learning.
- develop a desire to attain excellence in all fields of endeavour.
- instil in students Christian values and attitudes, thus allowing them to take a responsible leadership position within the community.
- foster initiative, good judgement and servant leadership in all students.
- create a positive Christian school environment which will allow the best possible education for the students in our care.